The musician d$avage is one of the rising stars of this generation. Night Fire is available on our podsafe music directory and can be downloaded directly by clicking this link. We want you to preview it and include it on your podcast. From start to finish, the song is a tremendous one. The song is well-crafted because of the intensity he has put into it. The song’s magnificent concept and sped-up and electric vocals make it stand out as one of the year’s best on the podsafe music directory of our podcast network.
The song’s most varied performer is the artist. d$avage’s music is available on Spotify for the listening pleasure of your podcast audience. If you want to get better visibility of his music’s quality, I recommend following the artist on Spotify to be alert for future releases.
The Night Fire artwork
As a cover designer for the streaming blue landscape gravitates towards strong, visual layouts that take advantage of color and texture as well as negative space.” The art’s pared-down style was clearly in keeping with the company’s values.
How amazing is hip-hop music sound
Among all popular music, hip-hop routinely exhibits the highest level of musical inventiveness, and it’s also more engaging than the majority of so-called “art music.”
Rhyming artists that weave stories or create pictures in their lyrics are what we call “real” hip hop. There you have it. It’s fascinating to learn about life in the slums, street violence, and other extremes to which I’ve never been exposed.Night Fire is no exception. We look forward to including more music from D$aVAGE in the near future.
How talented of a rapper he is
It’s all a question of personal preference. If you ask me, I don’t think rapping or rapping is a talent. The way he presents or performs a rap, on the other hand, I believe to be a skill. You don’t have to be an expert rapper to be able to show off your work in an entertaining, innovative, and fascinating way. Because he has a good voice and this talent is his gift, he considers singing to be a talent. Night Fire starts out with an amazing keyboard introduction and then the rap starts. I compare D$aVAGE to artists like Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and Eminem.
How he has a big fan base on Spotify at
At the time of this blog post writing, D$aVAGE has over 10,000 monthly listeners on Spotify and rising. By the time you read this blog post, it could be another 10,000 listeners higher. The single Night Fire was only released a few months ago. Pretty impressive.
For other hip hop artists, to be a successful artist like D$aVAGE, you must first cultivate a following of devoted listeners. You can only reach your destination with your music-making skills. As a musician, you’ll also need to know how to promote, brand, engage with fans, and more. To increase the visibility of his channel, he adhered to a few simple guidelines.
- Build a brand
- Get feathered on music blogs
- Run competitions or giveaways
- Create video content
- Dashing Artist Banner
- Sensational Photos
- Get the most out of the “Shared Fans’ Spotify Algorithm” by optimizing your playlist.
- Work with Other Artists in Similar Fields
D$AVAGE is from Gonzales, Louisiana. He is the best of the new artists coming out of that area His lyrics have gotten the attention of some of the best artists in the business. This websites serve as a medium for bringing like-minded musicians and music lovers together. You will get all the upcoming music or live show related information, photos. Also you can find his social media link and Youtube channel.
On Your Podcast
You may download Night Fire from D$aVAGE for your podcast. This song was inspired by a custom made glock 17 by Black Rose Firearms. When I purchased the glock it was nostalgic to me because it reminded me of the video game Night Fire on PlayStation 2
You can download Night Fire from Apple at https://music.apple.com/us/artist/d%24avage/1623478436
All LinksNight Fire on Spotify Night Fire on Apple D$aVAGE website Direct MP3 download for the music onto your podcast
Listen to our podcast on podcasting success!
- Guest Jodi Krangle Of The Audio Branding Podcast And The Podsafe Music Of Jess King | S3 E14 | Become A Successful Podcaster
- Podcast Guest Steve Guttman And The Podsafe Music Of Zaneta Z
- Podcaster Journey With Rapper And Podcaster Pryme Minister
- S3 E11: Dissecting Cast Magic's Output With Guest Greg Wasserman
- S3 E10 Successful Podcasters: Reena Friedman Watts Of The Better Call Daddy Podcast
- S3 E9 Why Podcasters Need Canva For Podcast Marketing
- S3 E8 How Does AI Define Podcasting And What Equipment Does AI Think You Need To Podcast?
- S3 E7 - Why Your Podcast Is Not Growing Fast Enough
- S3E6 - Podsafe Music 4th Of July With Shari
- S3 E5 - Does Your Podcast Need A Script?
- S3 E4 - Is SoundCloud Really A Good Platform For Podcasts? Should You Be On It?
- S3 E3 - How To Make Good Money Playing Podsafe Music On Your Podcast
- S3 E2 - Jay Fairbrother - Mastermind Groups For Podcasters Featuring The Music Of Lian Gold
- Why Are There So Many Podcasters Today? The Competition Out There And How To Survive. | S3 E1
- Meet Podcast Guest JoshPele Magic - Available Now As A Guest For All Podcasts | S2 E29
- Season 2 Bloopers, Funny Moments, & Inspiration Moments In 2022 With Co-Hosts And Guests
- What Are YOUR 2023 Goals For Your Podcast? Here Are Mine... | S2 E28
- The Reasons Your Podcast Needs A Holiday Episode | S2E27
- S2 E26 - Dave Jackson From The School Of Podcasting Tells What A Good Podcast Is
- S2E25 - Quora Marketing Basics For Your Podcast
- S2E24 - 7 Reasons Why There Are So Many Podcasters And How To Compete
- S2E23 - Secrets To Getting More Podcast Downloads
- S2E21 - 10 Ways To Make Your Podcast Episodes More Exciting For Your Audience
- S2E20 - Response To 2018 Episode On Podcast Network On School Of Podcasting
- S2 E19 I Listened To 1000 Podcast Episodes (Part 2) Here Is What The Most Successful Ones Do.
- S2 E18 - What Inspired YOU To Become A Podcaster?
- S2E17 - 7 Cool Ways To Make Your Audience Come Back Every Episode
- S2E16 - 3 Surprising Ways A Blog Will Grow Your Audience FAST!
- S2E15 - Simple 3-Part Marketing Strategy For Any Podcast
- S2E14 - Take Your Audience Along On The Date
- S2E13 Is Your Podcast More Successful With Seasons, Or NO Seasons?
- S2E12 - The Fastest Way To LAUNCH Your Podcast
- S2E11 - The FASTEST Way To Edit Your Podcast
- S2E10 -How To Get High Google Rankings For Your Podcast
- S2E9 - Would Elon Musk Invest In YOUR Podcast?
- S2E8 - The Most Sought Out Podcast Categories Summer 2022
- S2E7 - How To Improve Your Podcast By Listening To Others
- S2E5 - Fresh Music Series With Hugh Macdonald & Holland Nelson And Melo Mafioso
- S2E4 - Fastest Way To Make Money Summer 2022
- S2 E3 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show For Your Podcast - 5 Songs From Singer/Songwriter Doug Cash
- S2 E2 - Monthly Podsafe Music Show With Doug Cash, Winchester 7, And Bruce Chamoff
- S2E1 - Monthly Music Show With Winchester 7 And The Runners
- EP51 - The Right Way To List Your Podcast Guests
- EP50 - Running Out Of Episode Ideas? How To Brainstorm Fast!
- EP49 - How To Become An Influencer Through Your Podcast
- EP48 - Vik Rajan Of PhoneBlogger.net And Https://videosocials.net/
- E47: Rob Intellisano Of The Amazon Hit Gravesend
- EP46 - How To Build A Podcast Community With Adrian Miller
- EP45 - Easy & Fun Podcast Editing Tips W/Professional Podcast Editor Merrill Loechner
- EP44 - Marketing Your Show On LinkedIn With Marc Halpert
- EP43 - Benefits Of A Podcast Network With Guest Rich Butler
- E42 - What Makes You Successful With Guest Tim B
- EP41 - The Best Instagram Hashtags For Podcasts
- E40 - More Benefits Of Podcasters Blogging W/ The Delaware Blogger Guest Antionette Blake
- EP39 - Why Podcasters Need A Mobile App With Guest John Lee
- E38 What Makes YOUR Podcast Successful With Guest Frank Sasso
- E37 - Facebook/Instagram Down? What Affected Podcasters Can Do.
- E36 - How To Make Single-Host Podcasts Work
- E34 Q&A With Professor Pete Alexander: My Audience Has Dropped! Now What?
- E33: Upcoming Episodes For September And October 2021
- E32 Blogging For Podcasters - The Process
- E31 Why Blogs Make Your Podcast MORE Successful
- E30 The POWER Of Your Podcast's RSS Feed (Video)
- E29 - Subscribe To Your Podcast Competition?
- E28 PodcasterLinks.com And MediaGirlNetwork.com
- E27 Successfully Podcasting With Your Smart Phone
- Daily Podcast Success Update For 9/2/2021
- E26 Best Time To Monetize Your Podcast
- E25 Can You Podcast From The Airport? From Las Vegas...
- E24 Treat Your Podcast Like A Lobster Roll
- E22 Do Guests Really Enhance Your Show?
- Daily Success Update:Education Podcasts Wed, Aug 11, 2021
- E21 Connecting With Your Podcast Audience To Grow Faster
- Daily Success Briefing Fri, Aug 8, 2021
- E20 Search Engine Optimization Strategies For Your Podcast
- E19 Podcasting During The Delta Variant Of Covid19
- E17 How To Beat The Competition On Apple Podcasts
- E16 Rapid Podcast Editing & Avoiding Pod Fade
- E14 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 2
- E13 Dual Podcast With Guest Podcaster Antionette Blake Part 1
- E12 How To Get More Engagement For Your Podcast Episodes With Guest Interviews
- E11 My Special Guests: Jeff And Jim Wood Of SwimAble
- E10 Surprise Visit To Philadelphia And Atlantic City
- E9: Special Guest Dominique Carson Journalist & Certified Massage Therapist
- E8: 8 Fun Audacity Effects For Podcasters
- PodKnow 2021 Online Podcasting Event With Conference Speaker: Merrill Loechner
- E5: I Listened To Over 1,000 Podcast Episodes And Here Is What I Found The Best Ones Do.
- E4 - Buzzsprout Was Down On Sunday, Feb 21, 2021. What That Means For YOUR Podcast. My Reaction...
- E3: Five Things To Do Right Now To Grow Your Podcast Audience Fast.
- E2 - Should Podcasts Have Beautifully Produced Introductions With Voiceover And Background Music (and What Your Audience Thinks Of It)
- E1 - Become A Successful Podcaster - Keep Listeners On Your Podcast Episodes Longer
- Become A Successful Podcaster With Bruce Chamoff - Audience Growth, Monetization, Marketing & More! (Trailer)